Thank you Tax return!

BenWoj42

Registered
Thank you for your order:

Qty

Item
CT SERIESâ„¢ DUAL FULL SYSTEM BUSA (08-10)

Qty

Item
Dynojet Power Commander V

Just ordered mine a few minutes ago from Josh at Ball Z Motorsports. Great service and is being shipped out the same day. Can't beat the price either. I love supporting the .org :thumbsup:

Now im going to have to find something to do for the next few days to keep my mind off of it. :banghead:

You sure did let the government borrow a lot of your money interest free. :whistle:

But I suppose it's ok since you bought Busa stuff. :)

Last edited:
:beerchug: Congrats.

I have unselfishly given our return to my wife to buy either a new couch or recarpet the house.:thumbsup:

......it should make it go a little easier when I drag home another bike:whistle:

:beerchug: Congrats.

I have unselfishly given our return to my wife to buy either a new couch or recarpet the house.:thumbsup:

......it should make it go a little easier when I drag home another bike:whistle:

Yeah, I guess I should tell the fiance I just purchased it. Wedding, huh? what? oh I forgote about that...:whistle: Vegas? :laugh:

Thank you for your order:

Qty

Item
CT SERIESâ„¢ DUAL FULL SYSTEM BUSA (08-10)

Qty

Item
Dynojet Power Commander V

Just ordered mine a few minutes ago from Josh at Ball Z Motorsports. Great service and is being shipped out the same day. Can't beat the price either. I love supporting the .org :thumbsup:

Now im going to have to find something to do for the next few days to keep my mind off of it. :banghead:

Josh is real good people with great prices!! :thumbsup:

Talk about fast shipping. I didn't expect it to be here so soon. UPS guy tried to drop it off this afternoon but noone was home, so he kept it. Looks like i'll have to take a drive after work to pick it up. :beerchug:

Back