Thank you so much sleepless red!

nickxxxr

Registered
I didn't believe the whole pledge thing so i gave it a whirl. Wow what a difference. Makes the black shine like no other. Now i need to find a good wheel cleaner as my wheels need major attention. Tried three pledge made the wheels shine but wasn't enough to remove dirt. But anyways im amazed at the result. My camera is terrible so before after pictures don't justify the difference but it definitely works. Thanks so much. Works on everything. Chrome paint frame all over. On to Pics!

uploadfromtaptalk1303165893145.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303166006636.jpguploadfromtaptalk1303166068040.jpguploadfromtaptalk1303166112982.jpguploadfromtaptalk1303166122449.jpg

Pictures really do no justice at all. Its kinda sad. But this is the best before and after i have. I need to invest in a good digital camera...
uploadfromtaptalk1303166152175.jpg

Sent from mobile device

uploadfromtaptalk1303165893145.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303166006636.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303166068040.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303166112982.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303166122449.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303166152175.jpg

Yeah i need a good wheel cleaner as well. Takes too much work with pledge to get them clean

ohhhhh one day i might switch over the dark side and use pledge. just hard to get over the concept that it is a wood polish:laugh::laugh:

By the way my bike is a 2002 and paint isn't exactly in like new condition. Po never touched the paint on the bike just was lucky enough not to ride into anything bad. I have bugs on there that are 5000 miles old with no clue how to get them up without lifting paint. It sucks. But pledge works!

Sent from mobile device

You're welcome, Nick. Wow!!! Looks good even on my phone. I will definitely check it out on my laptop when I get home.
You can also use it on the fork's stanchion tubes, exhaust, and just about anything you want to shine.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't pledge my bike wheels today but I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow. Washed the old girl and pledged everything else . :laugh:

Believe it or not, dryer sheets (Bounce) should work on that. Wet it like a rag and scrub softly.

hmm another household item for the bike. i gotta try it. as long as it dont ruin paint im done to try it. i need these bugs off. they stand out now from the pledge lol.

hmm another household item for the bike. i gotta try it. as long as it dont ruin paint im done to try it. i need these bugs off. they stand out now from the pledge lol.

I've used it several times. U may need a couple so that you are not rubbing the paint with a bug filled sheet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use simple green for the wheels. Haven't found any chain lube or
Brake dust that it won't clean up!

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

Clean the wheels with whatever you choose, simple green like Gsxrbots said, then poilish em up some more. They may be dull more than dirty.

Back