Thank you Mr. FedEx

Hello, This is FedEx LaShelia. I am delighted to know that your courier was able to make a judgement call and deliver the package directly to you instead of at the front desk.
If you would like to share those kudos directly with ther courier's manager, please feel free to email your tracking and a contact phone numbers to fedex-lashelia@fedex.com. Enjoy your cool new helmet!

Hmmm FedexLaSheila huh ???

Well.... interesting..... :welcome: ...... is this a new service FedEx is offering where they search online for comments involving their name and then take the time to join a forum and comment on it?

If so .... that's pretty cool

Nice looking helmet. To future consumers. Stay away from Carbon Fiber helmets.

Hello, This is FedEx LaShelia. I am delighted to know that your courier was able to make a judgement call and deliver the package directly to you instead of at the front desk.
If you would like to share those kudos directly with ther courier's manager, please feel free to email your tracking and a contact phone numbers to fedex-lashelia@fedex.com. Enjoy your cool new helmet!

UPS Tim says- Go Brown!!!

:rofl:

Nice looking helmet. To future consumers. Stay away from Carbon Fiber helmets.

Please elaborate. I happen to like my brains where they are and wish them to stay there. If there is something future (and current) consumers should know let us know.

Please elaborate. I happen to like my brains where they are and wish them to stay there. If there is something future (and current) consumers should know let us know.

I posted this a couple of days ago, but i'm sure these are things he's referring to. Nice lid. IMO, I have the same lid, not CF tho, and I hate it. The visor has never sealed real good, way to much wind noise, and at high speeds you get all kinds of wind under the neck and up your face and makes my eyes water. PLUS, the breath guard; useless as tits on a bull!!
I love most JR products, but i'll never buy another JR helmet and wouldn't recommend one either. IMO

Update on the helmet.

I put my Cardo Scala-Rider on it and kept the chatterbox on my HJC. It's nice having options.

I too was having the massive airflow under the chin issue so I resolved it by putting an HJC chin-skirt in it. Something like $7.99 at Cycle Gear. Totally fixed that problem. The visor locks down tight. No airflow, no noise, no issues. I was talking happily on the Scala up to triple digits and the other person heard nary a thing besides my voice.*

It is different having a dark shield when you're not used to it. When I lanesplit I find myself lifting the helmet so I can see the the other drivers better. I look for their eyes in the mirror then I know they're coming over.

Overall, I still like it. Very lightweight, stylish, comfortable and quiet.

* All tests were performed in a controlled environment

Back