FedEx Delivery Today

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
These are sweet !!!:cheerleader: Got em from the New Enough closeout sale. The Corsa's extra features/braces sure make it a more rigid boot than the regular Vertigo's, they fit & feel great though. I'm not usually real crazy about carbon fiber but I really kinda like the shin guard on these, looks pretty cool. :thumbsup: Now you guys don't post up no more sales!!!!!! OK? I can't afford anymore gear. :laugh:

1744.jpg

177.jpg

Sweet looking boots. I am jealous, I have been looking for some boots for over a year, I can not find any that fit my big @$$ feet. Cool boots dude!!!

Gene, they're purty, you're gonna looked decked out this season! Doyle

Nice Gene.........Now all you have to do is Ride Your Bike :poke::poke::laugh:

SMARTASS !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are right though, actually been wanting to a lot but things have not been going very well at all for me, I did manage to get a new rear tire on and brake pads so when weather permits I'll be ridin, not tomorrow though, I've gotta work.

If I buy another pair of boots the wifey will take them away then put them on and kick mine azz with them, LoL... There's some great deals out there at newenough

Nice Gene.........Now all you have to do is Ride Your Bike :poke::poke::laugh:

OK!! Enough Talk. Let's Effing go............................ SUNDAY!!!!!!

BTW Gene, I've got MINE on now. The Sidi's that is. My new slippers. :laugh: They are very nice. Breaking them in around the house for THE SUNDAY RIDE. :poke:

Are you guys up to it? Can you get out of bed in time? Am I going to post up another 200 solo miles?

I have the vertigo airs. You will LOVE the venting in those things!

OK!! Enough Talk. Let's Effing go............................ SUNDAY!!!!!!

BTW Gene, I've got MINE on now. The Sidi's that is. My new slippers. :laugh: They are very nice. Breaking them in around the house for THE SUNDAY RIDE. :poke:

Are you guys up to it? Can you get out of bed in time? Am I going to post up another 200 solo miles?

That was a CHEAP SHOT !!!!!!! Post the Ride Up if You are Seriouse:moon:

Back