Thank God for good brakes and good luck

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
This morning on the way to work I was cruising along Daugherty Ferry Road about twice the limit of speed.  As I rounded a curve approaching Providence Road a DEER was standing still across my lane.  Thanks to the great GSXR brakes I was able to safely stop and when I did the deer ran away.  I resumed my ride and as I rounded the next curve in the intersection of Daugherty Ferry and Providence sat a county sheriff patrol car.  If the deer had not slowed me down I would have zoomed by him at about 72 in a 35 zone.

Everything happens for a reason I guess, but I'm feeling very lucky right now
wink.gif

Home_to_the_Highway.JPG

Don, you rogue you! I can't help you with the deer thing, but you're either gonna have to ride with me more or get your own radar detector! I can't tell you the number of times mine has saved me. And Oh, when you, Dan, and I left the overlook the last time, going toward the lake, I knew the popo was at the bottom before ya'll did cause my radar was squeeling like a pig!
laugh.gif

(Learjett @ Jul. 31 2007,09:15) Don, you rogue you!  I can't help you with the deer thing, but you're either gonna have to ride with me more or get your own radar detector!  I can't tell you the number of times mine has saved me.  And Oh, when you, Dan, and I left the overlook the last time, going toward the lake, I knew the popo was at the bottom before ya'll did cause my radar was squeeling like a pig!
laugh.gif
just so wrong.....

I'm jealous because you have all the curvy roads to play on. I'm a straightliner and prefer dragracing, but curves can still be fun.

Tsk tsk...Don speeds?! I'm so disappointed...

laugh.gif
Glad luck was in your favor!!

Did you say...like a pig?

Hm...how very synonymous... ROFLMAO!~

Back