He should have had a hayabusa - R.I.P

Speed King

Banned
Be careful out there:

Motorcyclist Killed In Accident With Deer
Jun 4, 2010 1:53 pm US/Central

(WCCO) A person was killed when their motorcycle hit a deer on Highway 13 in Savage, Minn. on Friday.

The Minnesota
State Patrol said the accident happened at 11:19 a.m.

Officers said the motorcyclist was heading North on the highway when it broadsided a deer.

The driver was pronounced dead at the scene.

Officers said the driver was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.

The state patrol continues to investigate, with the Savage Police Department and Scott County Sheriff's Office assisting on the scene.

The identity of the person killed has not been released yet.

have you ever seen the isle of man when that guy hit a deer at full speed? he split it in two and kept going, granted it was a smaller one but none the less... RIP

we are trying to find out who it is, MN has a pretty tight knit sportbike community here. There are 2 forums in which Id sat 70 percent of local riders belong to.

How would busa have helped?The fairing mabe take some of impact?

I was broadsided by a deer last year and it cracked my right side fairing and head lamp, I diddn't wobble fall off or anything and I was doing about 60- 65mph.
Look at it this way, the busa is shaped like a bullet, harleys and a lot of other bikes are shaped like nets, they can easly snag on things like deer and other objects unlike the hayabusa, hayabusa cuts right thru like a bullet.

I don't maybe some of ya swerve like a dummy, thats the worst thing ya can do.

I still have a large scar on my right leg from a deer when I got my V Max new back in 1992. I cut my calf of my right leg almost in half. I was lucky....
We had a 17 year old boy die two days ago down the road from my house on Church Rd. He was on his way home from working at a local pizza shop at 11:00pm when he crashed in a ditch. His body was found the next morning, deer hair was found stuck in the bike. It looks like he attempted to swerve to miss the deer and crashed in the ditch.
So sad may God give him and his family and friends peace..
It makes you think... I drove by the pizza shop that night before he went home and remember that lime green Ninja parked out front... Ya just never know...

RIP indeed... Bambi's are OK BUT NOT ON THE ROAD.........Scares me to death.......everytime i ride.......Goes with the territory..wish it wasn't so.....
Kento....and quite a few others have had this contact....sux bigtime. I guess it's where you live....around here... Bears,mountain lions,deer,rabbit's,.......dayum....
Drive a big Dodge diesel with a ROO Guard... problem solved.....Just have to deal with it i guess.....Like one said....do not swerve....50-50 chance you will get it wrong....tuck and pinn it ?????

Man as much as Im hurting from my deer contact. I am so lucky,This stuff always happens to someone else my luck ran outBut Im still here
BE CAREFULL OUT THERE EVERYONE AND WERE YOUR GEAR

Back