Texas traffic law

Thanks Cappy good stuff.

Narcis, I found this site a while back when I got tagged, not sure if it will help. Also I know they have traffic school available in some states ( not here ) that keep the tag off your record and no insurance increase.
Here in Hawaii one of your options rather than go to court, wasting everyones time, you can write a brief letter to the Judge explaining your position and he can rule via the mail.

Finally Kerbie had a buch of stuff on beating the law also might check with him...

thumbs-up.gif

COP OUTS

Thanks.
smile.gif

Just one question, is it wiser to ask for everything ahead of time or to ask in court. I know it is the responsibility of the prosecution to produce evidence of guilt, not the other way around and I also do not want to spell out my defense strategy ahead of time for the prosecution to use against me.

I know I am up against a lot: me - 0 cases, judge, DA, officer -
rock.gif
at least a hundred.
sad.gif

Ask for the make and model of the radar before you go to court so you can have all of your facts together, wait until court to ask for his training documents and the calibration, failure to be able to provide the documentation just lends assistance to your case. But be prepared that he will come with the info next time

Back