Terrible pet owners

She's beautiful! Too bad we aren't in CA.

Most definitely! Those eyes are amazing. Enjoy intergrating her into the family or good luck finding her another wonderful home. She loo

I agree some people dont care enough for animals
Almost had a pit once but wife got freaked out was sure if would get our chows attitude (the chow is great but very deffensive of my 3yr old daughter)
Actually just finally picked out a boxer yesterday a little female
Usually a multi dog family but last 3 yrs just the chow
So finally got a pup
Now its time to teach daughter how to help care for her

Attached is a picture of the puppy boxer
She is 4 weeks old
We will get her in 2 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1311725976923.jpg

That's cool to see all your furry family members, I did find a rescue org and we will be fostering her for a while and they will help us out.

That's something my wife does is the rescue org thing. Clovis Animal Rescue I think is the name. She takes animals from Clovis to everywhere looking for homes so they won't euthanise (spelling?)

at least they're not like a kid on the news up here today. Guy got caught killing animals practicing for killing people. At least he got caught though

All four of our dogs we have got because people couldn't cope with them. Two they were going to put down, Narla a six month old Alsatian and Crixus a 10 month old, well i don't know what he is,:laugh:, a sort of staff cross.
The other two were Max a Alsatian rottweiller cross 4 months old, because he was eating to much and holly a collie Labrador cross, she was 14 weeks old, the owner had to have hip replacement surgery.
Three of these people didn't seem to care at all.
Don't but a animal unless you are going to love them. Like said above their not objects or toys.

Back