Tenth Anniversary edition 2009 Hayabusa

jonreed

Donating Member
Registered
Hi Guys, We did a 1oth Anniv Hayabusa for Suzuki this year. unveiled it at the RedBull Grand Prix. Here are some pics I took today outside the shop. Hope you like them.
Jon
Sport Chrome : Home : Sport Chrome

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

Looks unfinished and not something that I would spend money on.

The paint on the other hand had me DROOLING till I saw the little butt back there.:laugh: That is ONE SICK color scheme:beerchug:

I like how open the rear tire looks with the exhaust and exhaust hanger...get to see that single sided swing arm much better

You must be very proud.

I'd be reluctant to really call it a 'busa, however, with the non-'busa tail. In my opinion, one of the many things that makes a busa totally stand out...is the rear-end.

Otherwise, it appears to be a first-rate job! :beerchug:

Be a very sweet bike to have for a one upper~!~

My wife likes the Busa back seat too much to give it up~!~

You must be very proud.

I'd be reluctant to really call it a 'busa, however, with the non-'busa tail. In my opinion, one of the many things that makes a busa totally stand out...is the rear-end.

Otherwise, it appears to be a first-rate job! :beerchug:

I agree, for an anniversary bike I don't think it should incorporate another bike.

It would be like having another woman on your 10'th wedding anniversary. It's cool and all, but not really right. :rulez: :laugh:

I love it! I really like the look of the rear w/ the single sided swing arm and gixxer tail. For a custom is not overly done and still retains a very functional look.

Throw some mirrors on it and I'd ride the pizz out of it! :thumbsup:

Can you please share what method you used to smoke the front turn signals?

Last edited:
Back