Temporary Shutdown At Suzuki..

Well, I think we can manage. Prayers sent to those who died, who lost friends and loved ones, and those that are suffering because of the recent and current events unfolding in Japan. :please:

I believe that's overly optimistic (to keep the market from crashing further). I suspect it's going to be a rough year or more before they have any sembalance of production. Gonna be hard to get parts too. Right now building bikes is the least of their problems.

Well, I think we can manage. Prayers sent to those who died, who lost friends and loved ones, and those that are suffering because of the recent and current events unfolding in Japan. :please:

I agree, Prayers sent for all over there.

It's just awful the devastation over there right now, and the threat of a nuclear meltdown ontop of all of this now. God be with them all

It's just awful the devastation over there right now, and the threat of a nuclear meltdown ontop of all of this now. God be with them all

It's a bad situation for certain . Aside loss of life and destruction there appears to be 4 hot reactors now "per the news"- each 100 times more powerfull than the reactor in Chernobyl.

I pray those reactors can be cooled and in worse case , be contained.

It's a bad situation for certain . Aside loss of life and destruction there appears to be 4 hot reactors now "per the news"- each 100 times more powerfull than the reactor in Chernobyl.

I pray those reactors can be cooled and in worse case , be contained.
Chernobyl was a category 7 on the nuclear plant disaster scale, the highest level. Thats a complete burn through of the radioactive material, through the container and into the atmosphere. Radiation from that meltdown was found all around the world in atmospheric testing. If the Japanese plants have a similiar problem it won't just be the Japanese who'll have to worry. Their country is going through a hell right now nobody deserves, I hope for everybodies sake things work out okay :please:

Back