Teknic Violator Boots

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
I have an opportunity to buy some Teknic Violator boots at a "killer" deal but no returns/no refunds as they are closing out.

Anyone have exerience with their boots?

Do they run close to normal sizing?

I wear a 10.5

Thanks.

super.gif
Nice boots. It may take a little to break in and get used too. Couple of runs in the hill country will work them in good.

super.gif
Nice boots. It may take a little to break in and get used too. Couple of runs in the hill country will work them in good.

(quipuah @ Sep. 04 2007,12:19)
super.gif
   Nice boots. It may take a little to break in and get used too.  Couple of runs in the hill country will work them in good.
That and some 2CT's... huh...

I'm heading to Cycle Gear to try on a few types & order these tonight.
I wear 12 shoes, so I'll get 13 for good measure.

bluegrab.gif

I just grabbed a black pair in 13 for that price. Didn't feel like Cycle Gear could beat this price.

Violatorboot_1_.jpg

(dre @ Sep. 04 2007,17:06)
bluegrab.gif

I just grabbed a black pair in 13 for that price.  Didn't feel like Cycle Gear could beat this price.
Hope you ordered 47 Euro.

The size chart on the order drop down does not match the size chart for the site.

Example: Everyone has Euro 45 for a 10.5 US. Their site says it's a 11.5 US. They may have entered everything in wrong.

Email I got back says these run true to US size. According to all the charts, 47 should fit 12 to 12.5. But don't take my word for it... I don't want to be resopnsible for steering you wrong... just want to help where I can.
beerchug.gif

Back