Tech-Help with Nexus 4/Android

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Is there a way to delete pics/video from the backup folder. Apparantly if you delete pics/vids from the gallery they become a permant fixture in the saved folder.

I hate that.:banghead:

Any idea's?

Thanks,RSD.

Does this have anything to do with the panties in your ads? :rofl:

...no comedian help either,ya bastids. Like "Sure I can help...buy an' Iphone" :laugh:

RSD.

Did you know that the Nexus 4 has a setting that auto-uploads every pic/vid you take to the cloud, and if you don't undo your settings, they're shared out to every flippin' contact you have?!

Did you know that the Nexus 4 has a setting that auto-uploads every pic/vid you take to the cloud, and if you don't undo your settings, they're shared out to every flippin' contact you have?!

Your messing with me right? :please:

RSD.

I'm not kidding...busted me with it when I had my Nexus! I was so embarrassed...

Glad you don't have my personal contact info :rofl:

True that.I could do something stupid like send flowers or something.:blonde:

RSD.

This was too funny not to share... Look at the ad in the corner for your post Vabs.. :rofl:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

:rofl: that is frickin great!!!!! what you been doing vabs!!!!

Are you referring to a backup folder on the phone or a cloud server?

easiest way to do it rsd is to root your phone and download a program called filemanager....as a superuser you can delete anything...though i warn you to be cautious.

easiest way to do it rsd is to root your phone and download a program called filemanager....as a superuser you can delete anything...though i warn you to be cautious.

it's a nexus so it should be easy to root. The bootloader easy to unlock on a Nexus phone.

I'm not sure why he just can't use the stock android file manager to navigate to the "backup folder" and delete the photos from there or simply delete them from the gallery app.

If it's a google cloud back up them there is a option in the setting to disable Googles auto back up.

How do I delete photos from auto-backup gallery? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

cheers
ken

Back