Tattoo

is it bad that my bride has more tats than me??
laugh.gif
not at all.

Here's one.

That's HOT!!

Snake,

You can't compare the feeling of a shot to a tattoo. It's much different, a shot goes in much deeper and hurts alot longer. Plus, depending on what they inject you with, that can burn or hurt like a BEYATCH too!!

The only part of my tattoo that was incredibly painful was up under my arm. Not looking foward to gettting that part finished. Other than that, it's not too bad

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121216710 -->

ok-- I must ask...

Always pondered gettin a tat, but the military gave me a REAL distaste for needles, shot, you name it.

Perhasp a stupid question, but how much pain and suffering is involved with medium sized color tat on the arms... please only the needle haters chime in, not the saddists

wink.gif
it aint bad.... have a few beers before you go, and its a breeze.
as much as it may dull they pain...the more you drink the more you bleed. and the more you bleed the longer it takes. The arm shouldn't be too bad. Mine's on the middle of my back and that hurt like a som-om-a-#####!

I had one done on my upper back... at first it's like "Yowsa!" but after a few minutes your adrenaline or something kicks in and numbs the pain. The only thing that was uncomfortable was when he hit a nerve and it made my right arm twitch... which I had to hold perferctly still... so I was holding it down with my left arm.

By the time he filled it in, I wasn't feeling anything.

It's really not that bad.

Our son had a large one done on his bicep and he sat for 5 hours until it was done.. I knew if he could sit for 5 hours I could sit for 1.

So is the Kanji going to be the next hot thing to tattoo such has naked chicks on Harley's that I see on some guys' backs and arms?

ok-- I must ask...

Always pondered gettin a tat, but the military gave me a REAL distaste for needles, shot, you name it.

Perhasp a stupid question, but how much pain and suffering is involved with medium sized color tat on the arms... please only the needle haters chime in, not the saddists

wink.gif
Wouldn't be fair if none of us saddists chimed in here...

Getting a tat is like rubbin an eraser on your skin, no pain, just a slight burning sensation.
Nothing like getting needle or maybe trying suspension. Now, that is some pain, but some say its worth the rush.  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121315946 -->

Tat.jpg

So is the Kanji going to be the next hot thing to tattoo such has naked chicks on Harley's that I see on some guys' backs and arms?
Among the Harley crowd, some version of the V-Twin engine combined with, and or the HD logo is by far the most popular, not naked girls on bikes.

I could see getting the Busa Kanji, it looks cool but a busa motor isn't going to happen!! Maybe a complete busa
smile.gif

ok-- I must ask...

wink.gif
I'm a wimp when it comes to pain big time.

Having said that, getting a tat is no big deal. I think people make it sound much worse than it really is because it makes em sound tough or something. Go for it dude!

I've been thinking about getting the Kanji on my arm as well. Maybe I'll just go ahead and do it in Vegas when I go for New Year's.
rock.gif

I been thinking about getting a Kanji tatoo also . I think it would look cool if the kanji were trailing flames.

Tatoos are gay.

just kidding I got 6!
I do however wonder about the sensibility of a Busa kanji...I for one don't know what it translates to, and while I love my bike, I dunno if I want it permanently on my body......just my .02

I'm curious...why is the Kanji symbol on the busa to begin with? I looked it up and all the kanji symbol means is a symbol for han dynasty written characters...which leads me to my next question...is THIS particular kanji symbol one that means "hayabusa" ? With everyone calling it THE kanji symbol it got me thrown off as to if it was the only one, since everyone says "the" and not "a"...stupid question probably, but substituting those 2 letters makes a big difference when translating what you mean.

Found a loose translation online. Atleast part of the character stands for power or strength. Very difficult to translate.

another thing I forgot to note was that kanji is plural, as in it is not just 1 character, it is a whole system of characters...so yeah, if anyone can translate the kanji symbol on the busa, good luck, uve got a good start master.

I went and had it done last friday and it looks cool. I had them put it on the outside of my ankle because when i ride I don't wear socks so it is for always on display

Back