Look what I got

Turned out great!
bowdown.gif

Thanks folks. Keith does fine work and he takes very good care of me when it comes to price. And I was in and out in less than 40-mins.

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 11 2007,09:17)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,05:57) Turned out great!  
bowdown.gif
your turn!
wink.gif
I've considered it...not much holding me back except for making time and forking over the bucks...don't temp me! LOL

It would look real nice next to the Jimmy Buffett tattoo
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

Now you'll have to keep that area shaved so it will be visible, you hairy Mongrawl.
tounge.gif

LQQks good, BG.
super.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 11 2007,15:21) Now you'll have to keep that area shaved so it will be visible, you hairy Mongrawl.  
tounge.gif

LQQks good, BG.  
super.gif
When he shaved that spot I looked down and thought "Damn... there's a whole lotta hair on my arms." Quite masculine indeed
biggrin.gif

Sweet , Lets see the other one. I've been playing with the idea of getting inked with a Kanji for a year or so . Now I'm going for it .

(tinmann @ Jan. 11 2007,16:54) Sweet , Lets see the other one. I've been playing with the idea of getting inked with a Kanji for a year or so . Now I'm going for it .
Here's my other one. I had him do the traditional brush strokes on this one... came out real nice! It's about 1 1/2 year old. It means PAIN.

tattoo_pain.jpg

And yes, Rhythm... I have hair there too
biggrin.gif

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 11 2007,14:28)
(tinmann @ Jan. 11 2007,16:54) Sweet , Lets see the other one. I've been playing with the idea of getting inked with a Kanji for a year or so . Now I'm going for it .
Here's my other one. I had him do the traditional brush strokes on this one... came out real nice! It's about 1 1/2 year old. It means PAIN.

tattoo_pain.jpg

And yes, Rhythm... I have hair there too  
biggrin.gif
Stop with the skin flicks, please
crazy.gif
tounge.gif

[/Quote]
I neva got to see that one....
rock.gif
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,08:15)
(Devil Dog @ Jan. 11 2007,09:17)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,05:57) Turned out great!  
bowdown.gif
your turn!
wink.gif
I've considered it...not much holding me back except for making time and forking over the bucks...don't temp me!  LOL

It would look real nice next to the Jimmy Buffett tattoo
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
egitarre77.gif
I love Jimmy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back