Tattoo

Rubbah does have one...I've seen another on a guy in my neck of the woods...I'm sure there are a few members out there that have 'em...
cool.gif

As soon as this project is finished up, I'm going to get a Busa Kanji. Not sure where to put it yet. Everyone is telling me to get it on my neck but............I dunno
smile.gif

neiltat02.jpg

OUch!  Nice sleeve KNIFE!
Thanks! The only real ouch so far was outlining up under my armpit and in the "gutter" inside the elbow.  Other than that, not too bad.  My artist lives in Vegas so each session requires some travelling by one of us!

Automon,

Where are you thinking about putting it??

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121147340 -->

Ask the Rubbah...where's he at? I KNOW he's got a kanji tat. I remember seeing his ugly mug in a picture or two from his last vaca...and there was the kanji tat big as day.
cool.gif

I believe the Rub is touring the states... or terrorizing take your pick.

RSD's is the best... nice size and color!

but heres one I found in our gallery:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok-- I must ask...

Always pondered gettin a tat, but the military gave me a REAL distaste for needles, shot, you name it.

Perhasp a stupid question, but how much pain and suffering is involved with medium sized color tat on the arms... please only the needle haters chime in, not the saddists

wink.gif

ok-- I must ask...

Always pondered gettin a tat, but the military gave me a REAL distaste for needles, shot, you name it.

Perhasp a stupid question, but how much pain and suffering is involved with medium sized color tat on the arms... please only the needle haters chime in, not the saddists

wink.gif
I have a HUGE aversion to needles, and was able to sit through a few hours worth of needle work. It felt like nasty, nasty mosquito bites...only continuous. The shading, I think is what was the most uncomfortable. It kind of feels like someone is setting your skin on fire...a burning sensation. But...I was able to handle to it even with my distaste for needles. It can be done if you have a needle aversion like us, snake...if you want the tat, it can be done.
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121184858 -->

ok-- I must ask...

wink.gif
it aint bad.... have a few beers before you go, and its a breeze.

ok-- I must ask...

wink.gif
You're 38 and still don't have a tat especially after serving in the Corps?? Son, that is just UNSAT, you need to buckle down and go get your skin art done before you start wearing skirts.
egitarre77.gif

What would Lee Ermey say about this!!!! LOL

Anywho.....an aversion to needles?? You're not much older than I am, didn't you get the pressure guns in basic?? No needles in those. We got boosted with so much crap we never got sick. Hungover alot tho.........

Don't be a Sally, go get one. You made it through basic, you can handle it. oh....and a few beers is okay A FEW.......too many thins your blood and you'll bleed like a stuck pig.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121190653 -->

Back