Target fixation

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Just saw this pic in the gallery again. Just as we were starting to have photos of us coming through a corner taken by Captain at the Eureka meet n greet, this jogger came running by just as I was starting to enter the corner. I found out what target fixation was, as I almost ran right into her!:laugh:

dsc_0005_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Ah that kind of target fixation! :rofl:

Just saw this pic in the gallery again. Just as we were starting to have photos of us coming through a corner taken by Captain at the Eureka meet n greet, this jogger came running by just as I was starting to enter the corner. I founfd out what target fixation was as I almost ran right into her!:laugh:

The bike goes where you look, that is why it is soooooooo important to look through the corner :beerchug:

I don't know why this pic posted so small, I wish I knew how to post it LARGER so you could really see what the problem was.:whistle:

What I loved about the whole deal was every picture taken of this young lady was taken from the "bushes"! :laugh:

I was going to post...but my wife just whacked me...up side da head. Get your mind out the gutter. All I said was, or going down...hill... ouch Whacked again...and I said thats what I was going to post, not that I did.

Back