Tank and seat quick release pins

Badasssbusa

Registered
Ok guys, Give me some input on the suggested retail on these seat pins, These seat pins also come with the quick release tank pins as well.so You get a set of both. Both are easy installs and a very nice upgrade to Your bikes especially when quick access is needed to battery. Scnitz racing retails the seat pins at 59.00 and the tank pins at like 30.00. I will send instructions on the install for them. I have 10 sets of them and id like to throw them out to you guys!!!! I was thinking of 65.00 tyd for a set? Thanks

busa_pics_010_297x358.jpg

Not a bad price, Badazz ! But I got my stainless steel quick release pin online for $42 shipped.  As for the tank pin, I just went to lowes and match up  the same thread pattern and got longer bolts. Next move was to remove the head of the bolt with my dremel and cut a groove on the top portion for screwing it in. After the head removal and cutting a grove ontop I drilled a hole just below the top portion just big enough to accept a cotter pin. Voila, for under $5.00 you now have a set of quick release tank bolts.

I got mo time than money !
cool.gif

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02546.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143239984 -->

cool, I guess you do have alot of time for that. sure alot of work involved. wish i had ur time. anyways the seat pins are the same. But my tank pins are alot cleaner looking.Not putting yours down, mine just sits a litle closer to the neck.I havent seen no seat pins on here anywhere. Im just trying to throw them out at a fraction of the cost as these race shops.

cool, I guess you do have alot of time for that. sure alot of work involved. wish i had ur time. anyways the seat pins are the same. But my tank pins are alot cleaner looking.Not putting yours down, mine just sits a litle closer to the neck.I havent seen no seat pins on here anywhere. Im just trying to throw them out at a fraction of the cost as these race shops.
No doubt Pimpn, the price your askn is diffinetly st8. I just wanted to show off my homebrew set.
wink.gif

hey rhythm seriously do you think that is a fair price for them both. Im new to this dont want know one thinking im ripping them off or anything. Figured alot more would sell you know!

First thing you need to do is contact the site owner (Captain) if you're a vendor.  It doesnt look to cool and  is look down on by alot of members here when you have a low post count (newbie) and begin to start selln anything .
The price you're asking is more fair than from what  Schnitz or anyone else is charging for them.

Where were you 6 months ago when I broke down and made my jerry rigged set. ?  
sad.gif
   Also, do you have any photos of your purrrrdddy tank release pins  
biggrin.gif
  ?

Back