Tampa Fl. area riders.

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
My son just moved to the St. Petersburg area and will be working in Tampa at the airport. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to show him around the area. I know he will be looking for like minded riders to ride with, ones that wear helmets and gear. He's a good kid (27 yrs old) and has been riding for many years now. Or if any of you have suggestions for good riding areas and what to watch out for.

Thanks for any input.

he works 5 minutes from my job, tell him to swing by the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel on Hillsborough ave next door to the Golden coral and ask for Zae. I will show him about.

I'm going to be in St Pete next Mon-Tues (at least thats the plan of the moment :whistle: ) When does he start at the TPA airport?

ResidentEvil said:
he works 5 minutes from my job, tell him to swing by the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel on Hillsborough ave next door to the Golden coral and ask for Zae. I will show him about.

I will do that, thanks.

zukracer said:
I'm going to be in St Pete next Mon-Tues (at least thats the plan of the moment :whistle: ) When does he start at the TPA airport?

Ha starts on the 17th I think.

Back