Taken by a forum member

Hope that it gets cleared up. I will send a PM with this thread and ask for it to be cleared up with you.

The situation has been resolved. Since I paid for the powerstand via paypal, I filed a complaint through them to see if I could get my funds back or something. Well, today all of the sudden I get my money refunded from said member. I thought it odd how he responded to paypals emails so quickly, and refunded my money, but yet I never got one email from him. Oh well, at least I got my money back.
Thanks to all of you for your support.

Mat

The situation has been resolved. Since I paid for the powerstand via paypal, I filed a complaint through them to see if I could get my funds back or something. Well, today all of the sudden I get my money refunded from said member. I thought it odd how he responded to paypals emails so quickly, and refunded my money, but yet I never got one email from him. Oh well, at least I got my money back.
Thanks to all of you for your support.

Mat
Glad it was taken care of. Maybe he was just out of town??

Sounds to me like he had a wake-up call, that he slacked too far, got nervous (and maybe a little passive agressive) and the thought of having to either prove the item was sent or have the $$ taken out of his account was one he couldn't win.

If I screwed up, I'd be on here appologizing my butt off, if for no other reason than to save face.

glad ya got money back m8ty
biggrin.gif

Ninja Eater: I thought the same thing, but if he could respond to paypal in 1 day, but never responded to me for 10 days just doesn’t make sense. But, anyway, doesnt matter now. Got my money back. Anybody got a powerstand they want to sell???
wow.gif

It sounds like the guy sold his Busa and already got rid of the stand. We probably won't see him log back into this forum.

Most of the contributors to this site have much more integrity than that - thankfully!

Sounds to me like he had a wake-up call, that he slacked too far, got nervous (and maybe a little passive agressive) and the thought of having to either prove the item was sent or have the $$ taken out of his account was one he couldn't win.

If I screwed up, I'd be on here appologizing my butt off, if for no other reason than to save face.
Yes i thought we would at least see sorry for the mix up, especially after I sent an e-mail and received no reply.

I'm very surprised to see that Maoz still posting things here for sale. But not one posting to explain him self what had happened with the sale he didn't come good for Would be interesting to see just for us members so we would know where we stand with him as far as trust and reliability

Back