Tail riser mod

Busalude

Registered
Hi everyone. I am considering put on a tail riser for my gen 2. I've heard of people doing this on a gen 1 and say it handles much better and is more responsive on weight transfers especially on the side to side. Has anyone done this on a gen 2? And any recommendations on where to buy them? Any input pro or con would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

^^^ what they said.... and Soupy's does make a rising link cause they are on my busa right now :whistle:

If you also want to increase handeling more, you could buy a 02-03 gsxr 600 arm and pivot. The gsxr is about an inch shorter then the busas. The shorter the wheelbase the better the bike will handle.

If you also want to increase handeling more, you could buy a 02-03 gsxr 600 arm and pivot. The gsxr is about an inch shorter then the busas. The shorter the wheelbase the better the bike will handle.

Would I need to change out the rear wheel or anything else? I'm seriously considering taking her to a few track days once I get my AMA novice license. My brother has a '12 ZX10 an I'm looking to hang with him somewhat. I know with the weight differential between the two bikes and I'm about 90lbs heavier than him that he will always have an upper hand. But at the same time I'd like to be able to keep him within range to run him down on the straights.

Or this,, Penske triple clicker, with ride height adjustment! LOL

IMG_0709 (Small).JPG

Or this,, Penske triple clicker, with ride height adjustment! LOL
Yeah I don't have that kind of money to blow. One day I'd like to go all out. Traxxion dynamics or ohlins forks, Penske or ohlins rear shocks. Fully build the motor etc. but for now im just going to budget it and hope one day I'll be able to build it how I want it

Would I need to change out the rear wheel or anything else? I'm seriously considering taking her to a few track days once I get my AMA novice license. My brother has a '12 ZX10 an I'm looking to hang with him somewhat. I know with the weight differential between the two bikes and I'm about 90lbs heavier than him that he will always have an upper hand. But at the same time I'd like to be able to keep him within range to run him down on the straights.

Nope everything else bolts on!

Unless you your brother has no riding skill, you won't be running him down...that is of course if the back strait is 3 miles long...He will out accelerate you, out brake you and be able to carry that momentum through the corner.

Back