T-Shirt Printer NEEDED!!!!!!!

Revvv

Registered
OK, some of you saw my shirt designs before Bug the Advertising Nazi got a hold of the thread. (Joking bug, stop whining. It will only make us pick on you more.)
moon.gif

Well, my printer has not been able to meet my demands in a timely manner. I haven't recieved pricing as of yet. I need shirts made in less than a week.(I doubt I will get my shirts, but I'm not waiting on this guy.

Someone help.

Oh, WaterBug - I love you man
sadnews.gif

yea like he said.... Doug is the guy... if that is not enough, I have a high volume guy in Phx... A week is not a lot of lead time unless the screens are already done etc takes time to setup ...

maybe you need bigger runs?

yea like he said....  Doug is the guy...  if that is not enough, I have a high volume guy in Phx...   A week is not a lot of lead time unless the screens are already done etc   takes time to setup ...  

maybe you need bigger runs?
My guy had plenty of time. He has used all of that time up and now I will be without shirts for the Bike Week Nationals next week.
banghead.gif

call Doug... sorry for the problem... when we had shirts done for the racing program it was pretty important to us...

Have you tried a few of the other online "custom" shirt places?

I just sent an email over to Bike-shirts.com

Hopefully the pricing is reasonable and I can get a few shirts rolling.

It appears that he does good work judging by the Hayabusa.org shirts.

Back