Some Old T Shirts

Midlife III

Registered
This is what my wife has done with some of my old Harley T shirts. Now I need to start collecting some Hayabusa T shirts and try to talk her into making me one more quilt...
please.gif

_36a_Spread_a_Little_Harley.jpg

My wife quilts too! Can't wait to get home and show her this post.
ThumbsUp.gif

Here is a pic of a quilt my wife made and donated for a fundraiser we were having to support the org.

01ui3.jpg

That's pretty neat. The last time I counted, I had about 75 HD shirts... At work, they wanted to see how many days could I wear a Harley shirt without wearing one twice.... But that was years ago...

I have 126 now... One from each shop I've been to over the years. All neatly folded in boxes in the garage... and I have no idea what I'm going to do with them!

I have 126 now... One from each shop I've been to over the years.  All neatly folded in boxes in the garage...  and I have no idea what I'm going to do with them!
The last one she went to they knitted it while she waited

hello.gif
hello.gif
hello.gif

hello.gif

hello.gif

That is really cool. My mother-in-law is one of those rabid quilters. Quilting camp. Quilting TV. Quilting conventions. Quilting websites. No kidding.
bowdown.gif

That is really cool. My mother-in-law is one of those rabid quilters. Quilting camp. Quilting TV. Quilting conventions. Quilting websites. No kidding.  
bowdown.gif
Pashnit, Can I come out and go on one of your rides and send the wife over with your mother in law for some quilting action?
laugh.gif

bowdown.gif
Pashnit, Can I come out and go on one of your rides and send the wife over with your mother in law for some quilting action?
laugh.gif
Yea how come no group buy on a Pashnit tour? I know most have run up and down the left coast more than can be counted but this would still be fun to have a guided tour all the same... I imagine this comes with some history lessons?
smile.gif
Drop the wives at his house and poof we are gone
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back