T -rex stands

Not to argue with you, but how do pit bull stands do the job of lifting a bike better?

Seems to me that my bike on t-rex stands is just as lifted as your bike is on pit bull stands. I just paid less.

not taken as an argument brother,there is nothing to argue about,although it does seem the only intension of some on this board at times:whistle:

I really cant explain it,you would just have to try a rear pitbull stand and see for yourself, the front stands are not the issue except the wobble on the t-rex, I believe that is because its not one solid piece like the pit bull,much sterner and heavier piece,hence the reason for the difference in price I suppose.

I too thought there wouldnt/couldnt really be a difference,thats why I purchased the trex over the pit bulls the 2nd time around,1/2 the cost. once I opened the box and realized it comes in pieces,I knew it would be inferior.

I never said they cant be used,its obvious they can be. again,just not as good as pitbulls

try one and you will see:beerchug:

I've used a pitbull stand before. it lifted my bike pretty much the exact same way the t-rex stands do. I wont argue for a minute that it's a better quality piece than the t-rex, but the t-rex is adequate for my needs.

Kinda the same thing with carts I guess. A camry will get you down the road just as well as a BMW, one just costs twice as much.

Back