T-rex Stands

roadripper

Registered
Has anyone been using the t-rex stands on their busa? Have read some fairly good reviews on a few other sites, price seems decent just wondered how they work on our bikes. Want to buy a set that will last but not pay a fortune. Thanks

I have both the front and back:thumbsup: Never had any issues with them, I would buy them again.

Old picture from last year but I use the T-Rex stands, received them as a x-mas present 2 years ago, bike is on them all the time when not it use,

They should work just fine, B-King is heavy then the busa and all winter long it just sits on them with out moving, for months and never had a problem

snowking2011.jpg

Yea way old pic, almost stock there:laugh:

I got them after an epic fail:banghead: from a cheap ebay stand and I really like them, would recommend them to anyone.

Have front and rear - both work great! The Busa is sitting on them in the garage on them right now and will remain until it's clear enough to ride again.

I have T-rex and Red Line stands...

T-rex rear stand.. is a bit flimsy because it bolts together and the part you flip over for swing arm or spool lift is not super duty.. Easy one person operation and never had the bike even come close to falling

They are a good stand all the same..

Red Line stands: are more sturdy by design (welded) and equally easy to operate
They are heavier and suppose that adds to the "Sturdy" feel of the things

What would I buy tomorrow? (or should I say what did I just buy yesterday? :) )

I just got a fresh set of stands from Redline for the Kawasaki... (rear spool/front stem)

Although nothing wrong with the T-Rex, I just prefer the redline at this point

I have a set of T-rex in the garage right now, barrowed from a friend. The regular T-rex rear stand is just wide enough to hold my 240 Swingarm:thumbsup: No need to buy special stands, just gotta keep my buddy at bay:laugh:

Also, before you commit to T-Rex, check out Pit Bull front stand called a Stem lift...I am 100 percent convinced it's the cat's arse for front end work..don't know anything about the T-rex stuff...2hip

Back