Campagna T-Rex RR?

I already have a Mercedes Benz CL550 so another car is out of the picture. I don't need 2 cars but I did think about getting the GTR but I was disappointed when I found out the transmission was flawed and it was an automatic. On the other hand I'm 5"10 and 220lb muscle. After I put the 19's in the front and 20's the rear 3 peice forgiatos, I should be good to ride with another passenger.

I attended a track day last summer where the T-Rex club was running. The, er, cars (?) were really tearing around the track and didn't appear to be having any handling issues. There was a mix of Hayabusa-powered and ZX14-powered versions there, the Kawi ones being the newer ones. I personally think that they're really cool machines but you need to make sure that you can register it where you live. Here in Ontario, there is no classification for them so they can't be registered here legally. Most folks have them plated in Quebec. I know that New York allows them but can't say what other states do. Just something to look into.

DSCF0298 copy.jpg

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

Like KML suggests above, the Caterham is the car that is performance design incarnate. No extra unnecessary body parts, all business....and two seats. The original Lotus Super Seven is the Caterham's ancestor. There is no comparison, long live Colin Chapman! Raydog

115574d1238120255-94-caterham-7-cat7.jpg

cheers
ken

as a bmw certified motorcycle tech just remember pretty much everything to do with the bmw you have to do at the dealership and need the gt1 computer to touch anything

as a bmw certified motorcycle tech just remember pretty much everything to do with the bmw you have to do at the dealership and need the gt1 computer to touch anything

I know that's the downside. And different stands and tools for simple maintenance (oil, tires, etc.) correct?

Although the dealer is only a mile from my work :thumbsup:

Back