T-rex Stands

Howabusa

Registered
On Ebay there is a company called T-rex stands selling a front & rear stand for $85 for both. They have a 3 year warranty and look to be of good quality. The rear stand will work with spools or without. Both are adjustable. Does anyone own one of these stands or have used one? Seems like a really good deal. Good feedback too. Any input would the great.

Welcome to the .org!  I know a couple of people here have them and I think all of them have pretty much said the same thing, they are not quite as stout as say Pitbull stands, but they get the job done in an adequate fashion.  I'm using some of my Christmas money to order some today.

My buddy just purchased them . They are awsome, they lift the bike very high and are a great price. They do take a long time to ship, it took ours like almost two weeks from the day I purchased them from the guy. I mean, they do what they are supposed to do, life the bike up!, right?

beerchug.gif
Good Luck!

Thanks for the info. I may have to order me a pair. The price for both is what you would pay for 1 stand normally.

I have the pair, and they do a great job. Look very sturdy, I got the stainless ones so I never have to worry about rusting if the finish ever started to come off. Great buy, and mine got here in under a week.

Like everyone has said they are great for the money. I got the front and rear for $105 shipped off of Ebay.

Back