Sylvania Silverstar headlight bulb(s)

u get wat u pay for. u buy the junk HID's and they will give u a giant headache. spend a little more money and get a better ballast and bulb that will last

OK who has the best HIDs, and what do they cost (about)?

OK who has the best HIDs, and what do they cost (about)?

well i got the ddmtuning.com HID's. they were great price and had a lifetime warranty. PLUS, i dont have that clock issue everyone seems to have. i mounted my ballasts on the right side ram air tube and no problems.

hid... ive got ddm tuning personally... ive got a good writeup on here that i did on here on how to install

well i got the ddmtuning.com HID's. they were great price and had a lifetime warranty. PLUS, i dont have that clock issue everyone seems to have. i mounted my ballasts on the right side ram air tube and no problems.

OK, I have to ask. What clock issue?

F

Blanca is also into the write ups. Send him a PM if you need a specific answer. He's very knowledgeable

I didnt spend much on my HIDs and they work great.No issues except when my regulator went bad and was over charging the battery the ballasts would shut off from over voltage.I went with 10K bulbs.I dont have clock issues and mine are mounted on the left ram air tube.I also run a seperate relay right off the battery that powers up the ballasts and mine dont come on untill its running so no extra draw.Sounds like someone has a battery issue, or starter issue.

theres an issue thats caused from hid's drawing too much on the system during startup that it resets the clock, my install thread explains the cause and how to get around it

Well, I might as well have the link, since I've been convinced to go HID!

Floyd

If you install the high beam HID remember that you will lose the ability to "flash" someone. The HID's need to "warm up" for a few seconds before they are fully operational.

Back