Switchback led towers!

Re: Switchback led towers!

well unfortunately i'm below caveman status and i could live with that. thanks for clearing it up for us gixerhp. mine work perfect now! :thumbsup:

well unfortunately i'm below caveman status and i could live with that. thanks for clearing it up for us gixerhp. mine work perfect now! :thumbsup:

No problem!

I wish people would quit showing all these cool mods. Now I gotta spend more money. Ok keep showing the mods. I'll just settle with being poor but having a bad A$$ Buse to show off. Looks great.

I wish people would quit showing all these cool mods. Now I gotta spend more money. Ok keep showing the mods. I'll just settle with being poor but having a bad A$$ Buse to show off. Looks great.

Stop reading the posts then!LOL:whistle:

I tried a heavy duty flasher unit from the autoparts store and cant seem to find the correct wires to use from the combo flasher in my 2003. Has anybody done this on a 2003 and do you remember which wires you pulled and used? I've got both signals in the rear but cant get the left front signal to do anything other than turn amber. The others flash really quick but cant figure out what my problem may be.

I tried a heavy duty flasher unit from the autoparts store and cant seem to find the correct wires to use from the combo flasher in my 2003. Has anybody done this on a 2003 and do you remember which wires you pulled and used? I've got both signals in the rear but cant get the left front signal to do anything other than turn amber. The others flash really quick but cant figure out what my problem may be.

read this thread and you will have no problem. it's a great write up! your colors on your 03' are probably orange w/ a green tracer and a light blue wire.

:beerchug:Coolest mod ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Also with Gixerhp's Hid's!!!! 5k low and 6k high
DSC00401.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

Last edited:

man, i can't wait til' xmas for my h.i.d.'s that looks real good! :whistle:

I think that I am going to try this mod. I have been wanting to do this for awhile. I can't wait to see how it looks.

Back