Switchback led towers!

Re: Switchback led towers!

Had mine done for about a Year or so and no regrets at all! :thumbsup:

mine are great! i soldered all my connections just to be sure there aren't any shortage issues. i just finished my 6k mcCulloch w/ my wired delay relay and once i find the nerve to jump out into the cold garage to button up the front, i'll snap pic's for you guys/gals this week.

I finally got off my rump and ordered mine. :cheerleader: I haven't done any winter mods, so I'm feeling left out :laugh:

The 30 stack tower. I was gonna get the 40, but I can't justify that much for a bulb
Posted via Mobile Device

switch backs or std amber/amber?

I got the std amber/amber 48 stack.. :thumbsup:

Switch backs. I've always thought it was a cool mod just didn't want to buy $25 bulbs. Gonna do it
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea I hear ya on the price, I think mine were 27 or so.. :whistle:
The Low Budget Busa will be sporting leds from nose to tail now, With special thanks to RedKat05 and the magic he's putting on my tail and t/signals.. :thumbsup:

Yea I hear ya on the price, I think mine were 27 or so.. :whistle:
The Low Budget Busa will be sporting leds from nose to tail now, With special thanks to RedKat05 and the magic he's putting on my tail and t/signals.. :thumbsup:

you can lite up the dragon on the nite ride :thumbsup:

I bought new led turnsignals. They have 2 sockets on each light, one for the flasher and one for the running lights. I have to buy one additional socket for each side and then tie in the other side to a constant power source. I was told to use the unused brown colored open female end on the right hand side of the bike, next to the stock turn signal socket. Is this correct, and does anyone know the part number or have a pic of the male adapter I need to add to the other end of the new running light socket I have to purchase?

Where is the turn signal relay. I need to replace it with the one that came in the box to restore a normal blink rate.

you have to read the entire thread starting w/ page 1 and ALL of your questions will be answered. :whistle:

pic's as i promised!

P1150094.jpg

P1150095.jpg

P1150096.jpg

here are some more including the rear signal w/ the 1156 led from autolumination, the GiPro from pashnit.com, and the led kanji mirror signals from a member. peace!

P1150108.jpg

P1150110.jpg

P1150111.jpg

Back