Gen 2 Front And Rear Switchback Led Lighting Kit

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello i have gone back to making kits again, and now here is the all new, Front and rear set up for a Gen 2 Busa.
Fronts are running lights, and turn signals.
Rears are brake lights, and turn signals.

Here is a guick video, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6S88IRs8MbcQWVKWkswdDBWQmM/view

Here is a list of what is included,
2 front replacement sockets, and White and amber bulbs
front plug and play adapter harness
2 rear replacement sockets, and Red and amber bulbs
rear plug and play adapter harness
replacement Led plug and play flasher

Let me know if your interested , i have started to make all the parts that are needed for this.

I am interested as my brother stated (c10) above/
I did this on my 07 Honda ST1300 for the front turn signals only. Had to replace the lens to clear, replace the flasher unit with an updated one, and the LED Bulbs were a simple swap. (no external load resistors or craziness and very simple)
From what I see in your parts list it seems everything is included and I assume that the need for external load resistors is eliminated which was a selling point for my work on the ST1300.

I am interested as my brother stated (c10) above/
I did this on my 07 Honda ST1300 for the front turn signals only. Had to replace the lens to clear, replace the flasher unit with an updated one, and the LED Bulbs were a simple swap. (no external load resistors or craziness and very simple)
From what I see in your parts list it seems everything is included and I assume that the need for external load resistors is eliminated which was a selling point for my work on the ST1300.
Pm you back, with all your questions replied to.

Looks great. Def interested. What is the cost on these? How tough is it to install? I imagine the rears are simple, what about the fronts? Do you have to remove the headlight bucket or side panels? Also, will this work in conjunction with a "Back-Off" flasher?
Thanks,
Troy

Looks great. Def interested. What is the cost on these? How tough is it to install? I imagine the rears are simple, what about the fronts? Do you have to remove the headlight bucket or side panels? Also, will this work in conjunction with a "Back-Off" flasher?
Thanks,
Troy
PM sent

I installed these today on my brothers bike . Nice stuff , easy install . Ill post pics / video later

I was finally able to install these today. Could not be simpler! Easy install, the hardest part is aligning the socket to fit the light housing.
Looks great

This is truly a plug and play install!

20170618_141422.jpg

20170618_143930.gif

Ok. So the delivery time was quick! Received the kit friday but couldn't swing the time to install until today.
I am a complete computer moron, so I really could have used some directions. Yea, very easy (for normal people!) to just google how to remove the fairings and which ones, but that alone took me some time! I really wasn't even sure where the relay was! I had to do an oil change anyway, so I removed both side fairings. Once done with the oil duty, I removed the gauge pod and assy pieces for access to the sockets. Tried to use the rears up front initially, but made more sense the other way as I proceeded. Went pretty well. Yep, tight on the left side for sure. My hid ballast et al didn't help matters either!
Rear went way easy, now that I figured the fronts out!
Went to start and.....NOTHING! Crap!
Checked sidestand and all good. Dang. Pulled the inner left fairings to access the relays again. No fuel pump, and a check engine light. Thought I loosened a connection where everything was so tight. No joy. Hot as hell and humid day here in Florida, sweatin like a pig, and getting frusturated. Arghhhh!
After about an hour dinkin with it, I notice the kill switch that got bumped to the KILL position! Lol! So many years riding and working on bikes, and this was the very first time it caught me!!!
Started right up and everything worked flawlessly!
I really like the lights, and the quality is awesome. Anything I can do to keep the cell phoned cagers more aware is worth it to me.
Highly recommend them.
Thanks gixxr!!!
Troy

Btw, do you offer this kit for a 2016 gsxr750?

image.jpeg

Back