swing arm extension what's needed?

Amelio

Registered
what's up gang? been looking at this board and just signed up seems like a real good one......so yes I am a newbie.

I am not a newbie to bikes or even Busa's for that matter, I have had half a dozen big liter bikes and my last one was an '05 Busa.

I am looking to Buy another Busa in a few weeks, I have my eye on a few but have not made up my mind. I am curious to know what is needed when using extensions? I have searched this topic and it seems that quality extensions are good but I would like to know every part that is required to go with it.

I have my eye on one bike in particular that is already setup but it may be sold before I can to to it which is in another state. If it does sell I am looking at a stock bike and I am trying to figure cost of a 6" extension setup.

What is needed besides a longer chain?

Thx!

longer brake line and if its a gen 2 you may have to get a brake bar set up for the new brake suport !

all in all new chain links brake line and the ext blocks your looking about about 400 bucks

When we did Demmym's bike, we had the extensions, the brake bar, new brake line, and what else? I feel like am forgetting something.....new chain! If you can get a kit, that is the best way. Do you have a chain breaker tool? Welcome to the oRg! :welcome:

Back