Sweet Mirrors

mines-a-busa

Registered
I know i can search for them but the search is down. I was going to just wait but Im really itching to do some of those mirrors with the light up kanji logos in them. If anyone has links it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
thumb_up.gif

$55 a set
smile.gif
Exchange + Shipping PM me I will give you the guys email.. (copyright problems prevent advertisement)

You're not limited to Kanji's. If you have another design in mind, shoot it to Joseph. He did mine. Great work from a great guy.
thumb_up.gif

DSC01627__Small_.JPG

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
You're not limited to Kanji's.  If you have another design in mind, shoot it to Joseph.  He did mine.  Great work from a great guy.

Attached Image
[/quote]

I do like those. The main reason i want them is cuz i always forget to turn my signal off
whistling.gif

i could have a plain old arrow and i would be happy.

WOW, those are HOTT !!!! When I saw them I figured They would cost A FEW HUNDRED $$ I have a busted mirror in one of mine. Does he put new glass in, or should I just buy a new set, then have those done ?

There is a mod for that but darn if I know where it is.

China Shack has the parts.

r8

WOW, those are HOTT !!!! When I saw them I figured They would cost A FEW HUNDRED $$ I have a busted mirror in one of mine. Does he put new glass in, or should I just buy a new set, then have those done ?
Not sure what the mod costs. Mine are dual action. Always on w/ red. Amber flash when turn signals are on. My cost is confidential so dont ask
winkold.gif

He may have a new glass hanging around, but NO, you cant just find it anywhere. It is a special glass that has a "curve" to it. Ya know, so the objects are closer than they look!!!

Hey Mods, can you please edit the link I posted to EBC for contacting Pushercg.

$55 a set
smile.gif
 Exchange + Shipping  PM me I will give you the guys email.. (copyright problems prevent advertisement)
I thinks it the Kanji replica mirror mode thats causing some of his problems. Bluge gauges.com is no longer selling Kanji indiglo gauges.

http://www.bluegauges.com/motorcycle/hayabusa.htm

I plan on doing somthing similar but with a twist so I don't infringed on someone else ideal.
Really, no more Kanji gauges.

I love those...glad I already got mine
super.gif

Back