pig spotters for a busa

M3Busa

Registered
im looking for a very low profile mirror for my bike. does anyone have the pigspotter 2s on their ride? I'd really like to see some pics and know where you got them.

thanks in advance
Posted via Mobile Device

I've got 'em on mine. Got them from e-bay...65$/sh'd. I don't like to use them cause I can't see around myself.

busa.jpg

I got them thought they were going to be the bomb...now they are blanked holders on my track bike. Biggest waste of money ever. You can see to the side but there is no depth perception period. If you have anyone behind you, no way to see them as the mirrors distort the view so bad they undecipherable from anything else behind you.

I was running the STMachine Pig Spotter II's.

My advise...don't!

Yeah, they look good, and pass most states mirror requirements, but thats it. U can see almost nothing in them, literally. Unless u always obey the law when u ride, they're a bad idea. U can't see the man when he tries to sneak up behind u .

even with stock i have a hard time seeing around me and behind me

useless as mirrors for actual riding....had a set on mine but hated them because I could not see jack with them on.....back to the OEM's for now until I find another style I like.

Here are some pics as you did ask for those. The final pic is of a set I found on Fleabay...I just wanted something with integrated turn signals and I love these as they stick out farther then the stock and I appreciate them even more once I got rid of the PS2 mirrors.

DSC00654 (Small).JPG

DSC00705 (Small).JPG

DSC01644 (Small).JPG

I have them on my '02 and DO NOT advise their use. You can't see anything behind you. Only things to each side... and they have to be pretty close.

okay, well that does it. Thanks for the input. i'll keep my money in my pocket.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back