Swb gen2 with exhaust only pass from last night

Bjamick

Registered
My bike which I did some trading for about 2 months ago has some sort of 4 to 1 header on it I just ran it with the mid pipe only no can. I was told it had a tune but the fi light stays on?? Stock gearing which I noticed is kind of long legged in 1st.

Anyways guys let me know if I did alright for my first time ever on a busa at the track.

image.jpg

I would try with end can on just 2 see good time
need little better reaction that's almost 3 tenths ,,4 1st time out I think very good

My bike which I did some trading for about 2 months ago has some sort of 4 to 1 header on it I just ran it with the mid pipe only no can. I was told it had a tune but the fi light stays on?? Stock gearing which I noticed is kind of long legged in 1st.

Anyways guys let me know if I did alright for my first time ever on a busa at the track.

I'd say so,9.35/149 is haulin' ass on a swb,stock motor.:thumbsup:

This was on 93 octane, and I prob weigh 170 geared up. I think a few more passes I can get the 60' down a bit more and hopefully run some 9.teens possibly or 20s. Is there a bolt on swb running 8s??

That's a good pass swb for sure. Yes there have been few i know of. Brock's did a gen 2 but Richard gadson was riding it. He can't weigh anymore than 120 un-suited. There's a guy on here that has one. I wish there was a swb class. I'd run it in a heartbeat.

This bike definitely needs some gear changes for track. That would prob get me a low 1.5 60' maybe even 1.4s if I can keep front end down. I was hoping for a little better, I bet with some better weather it will do better.

I ran that 9.36 with 17/42 gearing. You can slide the axle back just a bit further to gain a little wheelbase. I'm headed to the track tomorrow to try out my new arm. I've seen a few 60" builds on psychobike they'll make you drool!

That's good for swb. It gets hard to improve the 60' much at that length. 149 mph indicates you aren't a flyweight with lots of hp so the et is real solid.

Back