Swapping a Hayabusa Engine into Suzuki Samurai

Masha Ava

Registered
Hey guys!
I've got a really interesting idea and I'm hoping to get your input on it. I've been thinking about doing a swap and putting a Hayabusa engine into a Suzuki Samurai. I know it's not the usual combination, but I'm curious to know what kind of performance improvements and fuel economy gains I could expect from such a swap. Has anyone here ever attempted this or have any insights on how it might affect the driving experience and overall efficiency?
Thank You...

I've got a really interesting idea and I'm hoping to get your input on it. I've been thinking about doing a swap and putting a Hayabusa engine into a Suzuki Samurai. I know it's not the usual combination, but I'm curious to know what kind of performance improvements and fuel economy gains I could expect from such a swap. Has anyone here ever attempted this or have any insights on how it might affect the driving experience and overall efficiency?
I got the solution from my friend by swapping we can expect a significant increase in power and improved acceleration.
Make sure your mobile,PC, or tablet has a reliable internet connection through browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox to access the NJMCDirect, especially during specific payment hours.

Hi there, welcome along to the oRg…
No one else here has commented on this thread but I have an engineering question re the fitting of the Busa engine to the Samurai….how will you drive the rear wheels and is this a 4 wheel drive vehicle?
1) How will you connect the output shaft of the Busa engine to the Samurai driveline?
2) will you use the OEM Busa engine’s gearbox and standard ratios?
3) what will the final drive ratio be?
4) will you use the Busa’s OEM clutch ?

Performance improvements?
Economy gains??
Depends on your throttle control and type of terrain you’ll be traversing, but the Busa engine has 100ft lb of torque and 170 bhp… expect a lot more power but also a lot more engine rpm!
The Samurai is 4 times the weight of a Busa so this will impact the power delivery.
I think you will use a lot more fuel when you drive it.. coz you’ll be having so much fun the pedal will be to the metal A LOT!!
Good luck with the build and keep us informed!

Back