suzuki's future....

I think 07 is gonna be the year we have all been waiting on for our beloved Hayabusa. Anything after 07 isnt gonna matter because of all of the red tape thats gonna go down with regulations etc...

I'm predicting a new and improved Busa for '07 and me and my crystal ball says it that it will come out early '07!!

time will tell but i don't think there is many so unhappy with the busa if it never changes they wont care. Up grades and newer technology is nice but i don't dislike the current model
cool.gif

My suzuki rep at the event in Copper mountain said 07 is the year. all new engine etc. For what its worth......

I'd just like some better brakes and shed about 20 lbs. I don't want it to get to light and compromise the sturdiness off the frame. Need a strong bike to handle all that power!!!

I doubt the busa legend will ever be overthrown. Where else would a 50 year old guy find 19 year old chicks begging to go for a ride on the mighty busa? I almost blush but manage to hold it back and take them for that ride!

Back