SuzukiFest Block Party in Woodbridge, VA

I went there yesterday and talked to some of the guys that work there, they said that you can get 3 pulls on the dyno for like $35 (no tuning will be done that day), and the word is 20% discount on every thing in the store, and the discounts carry over to ordered parts ...don't know if you all knew or not but if you find the part you want online and it's cheaper.  Print it off and they will match or beat the online price. Last but not least, RIDE your bike otherwise you've got a little walk ahead of ya only bikes will be allowed to park in font of the store.  

Any way even though the weather is looking bad I still plan to ride.
beerchug.gif

I went there yesterday and talked to some of the guys that work there, they said that you can get 3 pulls on the dyno for like $35 (no tuning will be done that day), and the word is 20% discount on every thing in the store, and the discounts carry over to ordered parts ...don't know if you all knew or not but if you find the part you want online and it's cheaper.  Print it off and they will match or beat the online price. Last but not least, RIDE your bike otherwise you've got a little walk ahead of ya only bikes will be allowed to park in font of the store.  

Any way even though the weather is looking bad I still plan to ride.
beerchug.gif
20% discount is good to know
thumb_up.gif
looks like i might have to order a rear brake light
sad.gif

yeah the weather looks like rain in the afternoon
bs.gif
but you never know, the weather men can't get anything right...
guns.gif

I'm going to the gun show at the Fredericksburg Expo center in the AM and I should be there on and off through out the afternoon/ evening I have a list of stuff that I'm gonna buy, and I really would like to see the stunt show.

I will be there on and off during the day... I will probably get there at 1ish and then again around 9pm. The weather man says a 50% chance of rain but who knows"¦
rock.gif

Oh yeah how are we going to know each other? Oh yeah I forgot, just look for the BUSAs
laugh.gif

glad you made it back safe and sound and missed the rain
thumb_up.gif

man i missed you... i didnt get there until about 445 left at 6 when the rain started falling... went on a long ride with 30+ bikes... i will post the pixs later...

oh yeah they wanted me to dyno my bike with the 300, got like 166hp... not to bad for a 300 with no chip... another guy with me did 182 on his zx-14 full brock and chip..

I was there 1:45 to 3:15. Other than watching the Dyno it was a bit boaring. Seen a couple other Busa. On my way back thru Manassas I passed (other direction ) a Busa that was torg blue/ single side swing/ and a 330. Looked sharp.

The one thing i've found with some people/riders from the northern Va area is they don't have the friendliest attitude at the coleman show.  I've walked up to different people wanting to talk about thier bikes and all i get is a cold shoulder. Whatever.

Of course you also have the decent guys that are there to hangout and talk turkey.  No offense to BigDiesel but the RuffRyders i've tried to talk to in my area are pricks. Doing a wheelie doesn't make you a good rider.

Well that's why I showed up 15 deep... We can talk to each other... Plus people seem to act nicer or maybe they just like the bikes and had to talk to us...

I agree that it wasn't the best event in the world"¦ might have something to do with the large event window (10am-12am)"¦ The smaller the window the more likelihood people will show up at the same time"¦

Back