SuzukiFest Block Party in Woodbridge, VA

woodwheel

Registered
SuzukiFest Block Party in Woodbridge, VA

04/26/2008 - 04/26/2008

IT'S A CARNIVAL FOR MOTORCYCLISTS!
This is a once a year crazy event where our Woodbridge store stays open from 10am Saturday until MIDNIGHT!
Come for the fun, stay for the great deals! Stunt shows, wheelie machine, dyno runs, SuzukiFest KidsZone, FREE FOOD, bike clubs and much more!

http://www.wherethepoweris.com/event_detail.asp?event=260509

Planning on it as long as this rain doesnt wash it out.
Yeah i hope the weather is ok too... looks like rain for the next few days...
thumb_down.gif

Now there are TWO running post about this event! Where is the cleanup crew? WOW just noticed...where did my avator go
firedevil.gif

idea3.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea I just noticed that. My bad. Any how...I'll be at colmans pending weather. I have a pack joining up in Hagerstown to ride down together.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Uhaul was just do to a show, set up and all. Riding this time all the way. Meeting at Twiggs Cycles at 10 am, leave promt at 10:30, Alt 40 to Boonsboro, I67 to a mile long small back road of Burketsville, then the nice roads start heading to Point of rocks, 10 min pit stop, Rt15 to , 234 to Manassas, Launch at Hooters
tounge.gif
, then to Woodbridge.
laugh.gif
The GOOD roads leading to Point of Rocks...is bad ass..my 330 only has like 1/8 inch now of untouched side rubber. Yea had to do something Saturday since the show was cancelled. A stretched 330 handles alot better than I expected.

The Uhaul was just do to a show, set up and all.  Riding this time all the way.  Meeting at Twiggs Cycles at 10 am, leave promt at 10:30, Alt 40 to Boonsboro, I67 to a mile long small back road of Burketsville, then the nice roads start heading to Point of rocks, 10 min pit stop, Rt15 to , 234 to Manassas, Launch at Hooters
tounge.gif
, then to Woodbridge.    
laugh.gif
The GOOD roads leading to Point of Rocks...is bad ass..my 330 only has like 1/8 inch now of untouched side rubber.  Yea had to do something Saturday since the show was cancelled.  A stretched 330 handles alot better than I expected.
man sounds like you are going to have a have a pretty good ride...
thumb_up.gif
1/8 of a inch
thumb_up.gif
i don't have a 330 but my 300 handle pretty good too
laugh.gif
it's better at speed! going below 20 i can tell the difference, how about you?

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

First time out I was like this thing wont turn. It was just diff and needed a learning curve. Let me tell ya...I got it now.
corner2.png
with no problem. Finally was out with the Wife on it, cant remember what it was like before the 330 now.
laugh.gif
No diff.

if I have anything to say about it I'll bring both.... the wife can ride the R1  
beerchug.gif
besides the R1 needs new ruber and a rear sprocket.

If it's nice I would like to go. It's only 2 1/2 hours away from my house. Have you guys ever gone to this before ? Didn't they have this last year, at this time ?

Back