SUZUKI UPDATE SEMINAR

(Warputer @ Feb. 23 2007,05:12)
lurk.gif
WOW look, a slice of popcorn pie mmmmmm... my favorite
laugh.gif

Dayum... cats out of the bag! Suzuki has been secretly working with several members here behind the scenes to develope the new Busa! I didn't think they were going to release it to the public until September!  
SHOCKED.gif

With the old model and the new model with options coming in at different price tags would help determine sales of each too.

Whenever it comes... big deal! It'll probably just beat the current busa and 14 by a few mph at top end and squeak by in the quarter. I doubt they're gonna put out a stock bike that tops 200. But if they do, then I'm all for it.

(PaNDeM1C @ Feb. 23 2007,15:41) Whenever it comes... big deal! It'll probably just beat the current busa and 14 by a few mph at top end and squeak by in the quarter. I doubt they're gonna put out a stock bike that tops 200. But if they do, then I'm all for it.
Actually I was told by someone at Suzuki that one was ready for 07 but this was the case. It beat the 14 by about the same slim margin the 14 beat the current Busa so they opted to wait and tweak some more where when it comes out in 08 it could really give Kawi the old 1-2.

(TurboSN95 @ Feb. 22 2007,16:12) My sources tell me it comes with a flux-capacitor!

180px-Flux1.jpg
No no...... it realy IS going to have a flux-capacitor and watch out when that baby hits 88mph!!! You don't want to be standing near it then!
laugh.gif

Back