"Suzuki" OEM sticker

tegbusa

Registered
I'm looking for a place online to get the original "Suzuki" sticker that goes on the nose fairing. I don't know why but the old one was peeling off and it finally got trashed! and now i have that non clear coated spot.
banghead.gif

PS: I'm also open to other good ideas on what to do instead of getting that sticker.
idea3.gif

MRCYCLES.COM

these guys are on the board,everything you need and fast service,very reasonaly rates,you could literally rebuild your bike ordering any part you need for it,from their website.I just got stickers for new tailsection.

have u tried polishing it out real good. i didn't like it at all, so i peeled mine and cleaned it up. can't even tell it was ever there.

hi... i'm new member, from turkey. i have 2005 black hayabusa. i need your help. i repaint all the fairing parts of my motocycle. so nw i need the full OEM sticker set for it, upper and lower sides, tail and head. so i couldn't find it anywhere. please help me about this guys. i want to make my bike brand new. if anybody knows may send me PM. thank you.

hi... i'm new member, from turkey. i have 2005 black hayabusa. i need your help. i repaint all the fairing parts of my motocycle. so nw i need the full OEM sticker set for it, upper and lower sides, tail and head. so i couldn't find it anywhere. please help me about this guys. i want to make my bike brand new. if anybody knows may send me PM. thank you.

welcome. contact JUSTIN (they are sponsors):
Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Polaris Victory Can-Am Sea-Doo Ski-Doo Aprilia Arctic Cat Kymco Honda East Toledo Maumee, OH 1 (877) 437-1631

Back