Anyone removed graphic (body) stickers?

KROOZER

Donating Member
Registered
My 06 Black/Grey is in my living room hibernating even though is a mild winter. Panels are off since I plan to do few basic mods.

So I come home from work, sitting there looking at her and started to remove the tiny SUZUKI sticker above the brake light just before the rear seat. Looks good. I plan to put something else later on. Then I removed the S from the fuel tank. Looking good so far. Now Im contemplating in removing the GSXR1300R by the rear sides. Might look good, even though I havent done it yet. I was also tempted to start peeling the graphics on front side panels. I think the top front panel by the nose is black and the lower front panel is charcoal grey. That idea is really growing on me. However, the stripes on the fuel tank is clear coated. Dont think it can be removed.

Anyone have removed all the stickers? I think it will look really nice stripping all the stickers and just leaving the KANJI on but leaving the stripes on the fuel tank will really throw it off. Any advice? Photo?

Thanks and be safe U all. Be careful with all the drunk drivers out there.

I did a little search and remembered PANDEM1C's bike. I think I better leave my bike alone. But if any one has a good advice please let me know. Thanks!

post_6_70313_P3024810x.jpg

I pulled the lower graphic off plus the all the ones on the nose.It looks pretty good I guess.I'll see if I can get a pic of it today for ya.

(BUSA SS @ Dec. 29 2006,10:12) I pulled the lower graphic off plus the all the ones on the nose.It looks pretty good I guess.I'll see if I can get a pic of it today for ya.
I was thinking of doing that along along with the GSX1300R in the rear which is suppose to be the continuation of the front lower. If U can send pics that would be truly appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a pix of my bike (b4 hibernation) taken from cam fone. Not the greatest. But removing the front lowest and rear might not be a bad idea. Can anyone with photo shop help me out?

Sorry...here it  is. Was also thinking of replacing the kanji with a chrome, reflecting white or reflecting black. Reflecting red also considered. Help people!

1110061133.jpg

JohnnyCrash....you are a great help! Same color as mine. Even the kanji removed looks good.
bowdown.gif
But I think I would add a small chrome kanji. Funny thing is, U dont need stickers to let people know is a Hayabusa. It stands by itself. Thanks!

I been having good luck with my finger nails. Since I dont have a heat gun or dryer, I use the iron.

I must need a heat gun. Even with the hairdrier set to the highest setting I cannot get these stickers off!! Is there a solvent that can get these off? I'm gonna get all the body panels painted anyway so I'm not worried about the paint.
Thanks,
Shawn

Get a heatgun they come right off then just clean with goo gone

Back