Suzuki If your lurking 13,846 Hayabusa members

I don't even have my first sportbike yet, but i wanna see the friggen thing!
rant.gif

If their gonna notice this thread, it's gotta be biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jun. 06 2007,19:11)
(motogp08 @ Jun. 06 2007,19:58) I don't even have my first sportbike yet, but i wanna see the friggen thing!
rant.gif
get out... You don`t have a bike... get out...
crazy.gif
I'm 17, and working on it.

I'd like to get a 250ninja for my first bike, "not everyone has over 3000 in cash in their back pocket."
wink.gif

Come on suzuki, we wanna see it!
argue.gif

And it would be my first "SPORTBIKE," i've ridden dirt and several different bikes before however. Since about 12yrs. old.
argue.gif

Sorry for jacking the thread KS.
beerchug.gif

(motogp08 @ Jun. 06 2007,19:58) I don't even have my first sportbike yet, but i wanna see the friggen thing!
rant.gif
crazy.gif
Alert Alert we have a POSER on our board.
bluegrab.gif
Isn't their a rule that you have to have riden, rode, ride a busa or motorcycle to be on this board.

Plus I think this guy is CRAZY for wanting to get a Busa for his first bike and hadn't even rode a sportsbike.
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 07 2007,08:21)
rant.gif
crazy.gif
Alert Alert we have a POSER on our board.
bluegrab.gif
Isn't their a rule that you have to have riden, rode, ride a busa or motorcycle to be on this board.

Plus I think this guy is CRAZY for wanting to get a Busa for his first bike and hadn't even rode a sportsbike.
crazy.gif
Go easy on the kid, he is still in high school and has said before that his first bike will be less than a liter.

crazy.gif

Cut Moto some slack, he is a good kid! We have others on the site who have no bike. I didn't think it was required to be a member. If the thread bothers you, don't read it.

Back