SUZUKI HAYABUSA.ORG

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusa36

My Busa And I. Till Death Do Us Part.
Registered
I dont know if anyone knows that there is another place like this one on the web. Its called suxukihayabusa.org. Let me tell you it sucks I'm very disapointed it it. All the posting is backwards and no one cares to reply to messages if you are new. I dont recomend it to anyone....

I am a member there and also sponsor my seat/tank pins... It is a good place. Most there are really into dragracing and are real gear heads, so if you post up something about changing oil or something, you may not get a response.

I dont know if anyone knows that there is another place like this one on the web. Its called suxukihayabusa.org.  Let me tell you it sucks I'm very disapointed it it. All the posting is backwards and no one cares to reply to messages if you are new. I dont recomend it to anyone....
Please don't get into a us and them thing... SH.org has been around for a lot of years and we have helped each other out for years. There is plenty of room on the net for all of us, we have many of our members that co home here and there... Just remember not everyone fits in here....

cap

There are several hayabusa forums out there - they all have a different flavor and personaliy based on the members who park there. I haven't been to SH.org in awhile, but they used to be more of a "motorhead" site; a lot of dragsters and such. This place is a friendly environment more focused on the enjoyment of the Busa...

Many of the place that you go, people will hesitate to answer a question that has been asked 1000 times already - but here, ask away... especially right now since our search is down.

i buy alot of parts from there dont really chat that much though all the different sites have different flavors

You only have 55 posts, so your opinion doesn't matter here either!
laugh.gif
(You know I'm just kidding right). I like sh.org too. It has been a great resource for turbo tech stuff. It's a little rougher crowd (i m h o), but that's part of the sites fun.

I belong to both places, I just prefer this one. To each his own - I'm sure there are people there who think this place sucks too.

I like both. I just don't have time for a sixth bike forum.

--Wag--

I tried several attempts to contact them as I can't get on their site. Just wanted to post up some meet and greets for local riders. You KNOW where my home is... I... I... I really... really... like you guys...
beerchug.gif

Im a gearhead myself and I like hayabusa.org better. On 2 differnt posts ( at suzukihayabusa.org ) people were selling parts and all I asked was if they had pics of the rims and a price....
No Responces. When ever I ask a question here no matter how stupid it may seem, I always get pos. feedback. All the members here are friendly and eager to help in anyway possible and give support to all the members. Its like everyone here are friends. I am here to stay and will be devoted and tell all about hayabusa.org LONG LIVE HAYABUSA.ORG!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Thanks for the props; everyone here appreciates the compliment!

Like Cap said said SH.org has been around for a while fella and I am glad you like the .org but I would not start knocking other Busa Forums in public as most people here and other busa forums are members there and visa versa and that could make things difficult for you later when you need help on something if you ask at SH.org and like Brendan said SH.org is more geared toward the Drag racers and LSP racers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back