Suzuki hayabusa AGV black and red

badassbusaboy

Registered
I'm thinking about selling my Suzuki hayabusa leather Agv jacket. Before I put it in classified just wondering would anyone be interested. I will post pics if I put in classifieds. :whistle:

I would be interested, mine is road rashed. I would need a size 48.

Ok. Here is a front pic.

x-mas 2009 170.jpg

Kevin is that the one u had on @ bloomsburg? If so, to the rest of you folks its a nice looking jacket.
Posted via Mobile Device

2 Questions Kevin

1 is that Red or Orange

2 How tall are you and what do you weigh and does it fit you tight or loose. I know you posted the size but Im not real sure what a 46 would be.

It's red and black, flash from camera makes it look a little orange. I'm 5' 10" and weigh 165. It's a little big on me. I hope this helps.

It's red and black, flash from camera makes it look a little orange. I'm 5' 10" and weigh 165. It's a little big on me. I hope this helps.

Helped alot Im 5/9 and weigh 175 Sounds like it may be a little long on me. I will stop by a shop tomorrow and try one on and see how it fits

Helped alot Im 5/9 and weigh 175 Sounds like it may be a little long on me. I will stop by a shop tomorrow and try one on and see how it fits

Ive got the same jacket in black/grey. Im 6' 190lbs. The 48 is a bit big on me, But it 2 years old and has relaxed a bit. IDK if that helps ya or not, best to try one on

here you go DEMMYM, this is the best pic of ace's jacket (one on the right) that i could easily find...it is the same red/black as the ICON you have seen me wear

IMG_3907 (Large).jpg

Back