Anybody looking for good Hayabusa Jacket? size 52

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, if you are looking for a good grey and black Busa jacket, leather, I just posted one in classifieds. I Bought this jacket from BusaWhipped about a year ago for around $225. I put it on the classifieds for best offer so bid on it if you like it. I am in a serious money situation and bike and gear is going. Going to try to keep my textile jacket for a while so that I do have something to wear so that I can ride until it sells. I know I probably should not put this in the regular posts so hopefully I don't get in trouble.

link to classifieds:

Hayabusa jacket size 52 - Hayabusa Classifieds

$170 will get me through my classes to start making $$ again, hope you guys need a jacket!!!!

My wife says I can have it and it will be my b-day present! PM your paypal address to me.

--Wag--

Oh, and I'll pay $170 for it!

You da man! :D

--Wag--

Hey Wag, check second pm too, not sure what shipping will be, just add what you think it is and I will drop it in mail in morning.

Oh, and I'll pay $170 for it!

You da man! :D

--Wag--

dang-it wag!....my size and my colors too!...

but that's ok...you da man i'd like to see beat me to it! :bowdown:

besides...i'm hoping to get oren painted to match this lid soon...

shoei5.jpg

shoei6.jpg

oh and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! L8R, Bill. :cool:

Thanks for the well wishes and thank you, Fate, for the sell!

Much appreciated.

Best,

--Wag--

As absent-minded as I am, I failed to post up and let everyone know that Fate is a prime stand up guy. Jacket arrived in excellent condition. How he got it into that itty-bitty box is beyond me but it's perfect!

Thanks a million, Fate. Hope you have what you need, bro.

Cheers!

--Wag--

Back