Suzuki Files Chapter 11..

Wow--thanks for the news, and the link. Although its a reorganization, I hope that Suzuki can pull through. Pretty sad.

Figured it was going to happen after the GM restructure and them not paying Suzuki for a BUNCH of stuff. Sorry to hear but hope they can pull through....

...then again, why would they ever try and market cars. Stick to what you know guys... :beerchug:

Suzuki cars SUCK! They are worth half of what you pay for them in only a couple yrs.
Can't give em away! One franchise I don't miss.

That sucks, even though you couldn't give me one of their cars still americans at dealerships losing jobs is always bad.

Suzuki cars SUCK! They are worth half of what you pay for them in only a couple yrs.

Saiid. Aren't all cars specially American ones the same way as far as price drop goes.? I think they need to stick to selling cars in Central America were people really like them specially the Suzuki vitara jeep they make. There is like a 1100000000000000 of those in the Dominican Republic.

It was coming sooner or later... It has been very competitive in auto business recent years and technology has been way up.. it is hard to survive without producing..

i think now with discontinue the auto production the focus will be on two wheels but you have to be able to make exciting products from performance to quality and appearance which some of those have been lacking recent years... same old boring bikes with no changes but only few simple color changes.. they have to step up to compete with other manufactures..and i hope they do..

and one more thing that sky high prices are the biggest reason they don't sell sh@@!! example :14K + for liter bikes???? come on what are they thinking??

That's BS. Suzuki Japan owns Suzuki NA, but incorporated it separately. People gave NA credit based on them being owned holly by Suzuki Japan. This is why folks you have to watch for LLC 'children' corps and a cross-corporate guaranty becomes REALLY important...Does NOT leave a good taste in my mouth for Suzuki products. Just as a lot of people won't buy GM because of their BK.....

we have a 2008 SX4 cross over we bought new, 95000mls with 0 complants, whats to suck about that? and it didnt cost $56000 ether:poke:

Back