Important info regarding DYMAG !!!!!!!!!!!CHAPTER 11

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Well I have to say I'm bummed. After countless sleepless nights trying to decide on a new set of wheels I finally decided on getting some all carbon wheels and since I was/am limited on my 'mod fund' I decided to go with Dymag 5 spoke all carbon fiber wheels. Placed the order 3 days ago and have not slept even more now than before. Like a new baseball glove I wanted to sleep with them under my pillow for a few nights to 'soften' them up. :laugh:

Then today came this in email when I asked for an invoice :
Gentleman,

Dymag Racing UK has entered into a Chapter 11 situation and is under bank administration at this time. The bank has decreed that all orders in the system and all new orders will fall under new pricing set by the bank the price increase is 35% on Automobile wheels and 20% on Motorcycle wheels across the board.

Dymag will continue to take orders under the new price schedule but will not honor any old pricing. Please let your customers know if they have been considering a set that you will need a new quote to move forward.

I apologize for the increase and problems but it is out of my hands.

Please feel free to contact Dymag direct to confirm and ask for: Simon Rowe

Joint Administrator

Simon Rowe and Roger Isaacs, joint administrators, act as agent for the company without personal liability
:banghead::cursin:

So looks like some of the other things I had planned will have to wait a bit so I can pay the diff from the Dymags I ordered to a set of BSTs because I am not gonna pay another 20%.:banghead:

Figured I would pass this on..............:thumbsup:

that's fd. get some carrozerria wheels and some ceramic bearings.

BST's :thumbsup:

post-49-31428-146_0402_bg01_z.jpg

Are the Carbon wheels stronger than the oem I know they are a lot lighter but after bending an oem wheel I am just wondering how durable they are???

Also they look awesome:bowdown:

That really suks!

They do look sweet though!

Also i have hit some really bad pothole's,, and nothing has ever happened to these wheels

Sexs%20on%20wheels%20097.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Brock’s Performance is here, very strong and not going anywhere!

We are the US stocking distributor for BST carbon fiber wheels for Japanese sport bike applications and most models are in house for immediate delivery.

FYI: During 2009 alone BST has created several drag race specific wheels at our request:

1. 16 x 3.5 ProStreet (Multiple make/model)
2. 18 x 2.5 ProMod/ProStock
3. 17 x 3.5 Topfuel/Funnybike
4. 6.25 and 6.625 x 17 wide rear wheels (Multiple make/model)

We also have 18 X 8.5 Hayabusa (99-07) rear wheels currently in process in addition to swingarms to allow a true bolt-on 240 Kit. This is significant because the BST rear wheel is so much lighter than the currently available 240 wheels that we plan to deliver 200 series performance (greatly reduced cornering effort/ minimal power loss/safer at higher speeds etc.) with the look of the 240 series. These kits and individual pieces should be available by late November or December.

I am very proud that BST thinks highly enough of my company and our guidance to produce wheels specifically to make our customers happy. I don't believe you will find this to be the case with any other high end wheel manufacturer in the world.

BST's were never intended to be the least expensive carbon fiber we on the market….they are the best--Period.

We offer World Wide Bearings high quality steel bearings with low tension seals standard with the option of upgrading to the ceramic wheel bearing kit for only $250 pre-installed here at Brock’s. (Retail $435)

To view our PowerPoint presentation recently submitted to AMA Pro Racing outlining the Brocks Performance/BST relationship and abilities, please click here (Large 8M): http://www.brocksperformance.com/BST_Wheel_Information/AMA Presentation 9.18.09.pps

As always, we are readily available via e-mail BST@BrocksPerformance.com Sales@BrocksPerformance.com
or phone 937-912-0054.

Brock
Brock's Performance Products

nice upgrade on the bearings you did there Brock...

and BTW... you guys are something of an icon on Busa performance... can you give up some advice and group buys here some time? :whistle: :)

Back