Important info regarding DYMAG !!!!!!!!!!!CHAPTER 11

Hey guys,

Brock’s Performance is here, very strong and not going anywhere!

We are the US stocking distributor for BST carbon fiber wheels for Japanese sport bike applications and most models are in house for immediate delivery.

FYI: During 2009 alone BST has created several drag race specific wheels at our request:

1. 16 x 3.5 ProStreet (Multiple make/model)
2. 18 x 2.5 ProMod/ProStock
3. 17 x 3.5 Topfuel/Funnybike
4. 6.25 and 6.625 x 17 wide rear wheels (Multiple make/model)

We also have 18 X 8.5 Hayabusa (99-07) rear wheels currently in process in addition to swingarms to allow a true bolt-on 240 Kit. This is significant because the BST rear wheel is so much lighter than the currently available 240 wheels that we plan to deliver 200 series performance (greatly reduced cornering effort/ minimal power loss/safer at higher speeds etc.) with the look of the 240 series. These kits and individual pieces should be available by late November or December.

I am very proud that BST thinks highly enough of my company and our guidance to produce wheels specifically to make our customers happy. I don't believe you will find this to be the case with any other high end wheel manufacturer in the world.

BST's were never intended to be the least expensive carbon fiber we on the market….they are the best--Period.

We offer World Wide Bearings high quality steel bearings with low tension seals standard with the option of upgrading to the ceramic wheel bearing kit for only $250 pre-installed here at Brock’s. (Retail $435)

To view our PowerPoint presentation recently submitted to AMA Pro Racing outlining the Brocks Performance/BST relationship and abilities, please click here (Large 8M): http://www.brocksperformance.com/BST_Wheel_Information/AMA Presentation 9.18.09.pps

As always, we are readily available via e-mail BST@BrocksPerformance.com Sales@BrocksPerformance.com
or phone 937-912-0054.

Brock
Brock's Performance Products

Sweet.....Glad To Know What My Customers Here Are Getting Is The Best...

Last edited:
Mr Bogus,

I answer questions all day long,I just don't have time to search every possible forum to find them. A customer notified me of this particular thread, that's why I'm addressing it now.

If you ever come across a discussion where you believe I might be of assistance, please forward a link directly to me and I will help the best I can.

Brock@BrocksPerformance.com

Brock

Back