Suzuki Burger King unveiled

Man, the rear end of that thing is FUGGLY! But then again, I thought everything about the busa was ugly when I first saw it.

(umairhashmi @ Nov. 06 2006,22:18) Its a busa motor making 175HP.Not even ghostrider's 500hp naked busa can match this thing. Wonder how much it will cost???
http://en.dailymotos.com/detalle.asp?id=23&id_seccion=101
175 at the crank, stock Busa motor prolly de-tuned for "Torque". Nothing to get excited over, motor wise. I think the styling is kinda cool, I will have to see it in person before I make a final judgement. Doesn't look like any other bike though.......

Hmmmm.

I think I need some more
all_coholic.gif

Neutered....... They couldnt put out what everyone went nuts over years ago when they prototyped it.....

I know most people are flaming this thing but look at your other naked bikes.Its not all that bad imo.But if they ask 18k for it then it wont sell all that well

It's not bad as naked bikes go, but like cap said...it's not that wild supercharged beast monster that they built as a prototype awhile back.

I'm just not a huge fan of any of the naked sportbikes, with the exception of the Triumph Speed Triple. Like I said, it's not terrible looking but I can't see it selling all that well (especially if the price is sky high).

(CrashBomb @ Nov. 06 2006,21:54) It's not bad as naked bikes go, but like cap said...it's not that wild supercharged beast monster that they built as a prototype awhile back.

I'm just not a huge fan of any of the naked sportbikes, with the exception of the Triumph Speed Triple.  Like I said, it's not terrible looking but I can't see it selling all that well (especially if the price is sky high).
In my opinion this thing shouldnt be over 10k.It if it then you wont see many being sold

i liked it at first, but those pipes would have to go. i would not give 18k for it.

detuned at 175 hp? that's the hp for a stock busa. It would be cool it they don't detune it at all. and just leave it programmed the way it is. that would be most cost effective for them anyway.

Check motorcyclist magazine this month. There is a write up on the two bikes - supercharged and not. It is interesting but ... not my style either.

In spite of opinions here, the deposit on one is burning a hole in my pocket. I'm trying to figure out a way to fit one in the garage
SHOCKED.gif

(shawn @ Nov. 07 2006,09:31) Check motorcyclist magazine this month.  There is a write up on the two bikes - supercharged and not.  It is interesting but ... not my style either.
Umm, no there isn't.

Back