The B-King Has Landed!!!

... after looking at all the photos... I don't like it. It's just not sporty enough or mean enough... or sexy enough.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 21 2007,23:19) ... after looking at all the photos... I don't like it. It's just not sporty enough or mean enough... or sexy enough.
If you set your standards to the busa's, "you'll never find another bike worth-while!"
wink.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 22 2007,01:22)
(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 21 2007,23:19) ... after looking at all the photos... I don't like it. It's just not sporty enough or mean enough... or sexy enough.
If you set your standards to the busa's, "you'll never find another bike worth-while!"
wink.gif
I do... so I guess I'll be on a busa for quite some time!!! hehe!

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 21 2007,23:24)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 22 2007,01:22)
wink.gif
I do... so I guess I'll be on a busa for quite some time!!! hehe!
Nothing wrong with that!
beerchug.gif

so... is it REALLY Busa powered? The NEW Busa engine perhaps? "Technical Specs still a closely guarded secret..."

just trying to start rumors here

I like it except for those huge cans jutting out of the back...it takes away from the bike too much...otherwise, it's cool
smile.gif

So it has a little J Lo thing going on...Some guys like a big can...beside,the first thing to do is  heave the stock exhaust anyway,right?

I'm pretty sure I'm getting one, but I want to see it in person.

If they sold the Yamaha MT-01 or MT-0S in the states, I would have goten one of those. Getting a streetfighter styled Suzuki is a win-win.
super.gif

(WWJD @ Mar. 22 2007,05:52) so... is it REALLY Busa powered?  The NEW Busa engine perhaps?  "Technical  Specs still a closely guarded secret..."

I was told the new Busa was a 1500cc motor...any truth to that?

It seems like a bike that has a mixture of many different bikes by Suzuki...

It has a gixxer-ish side fairing thing happening, a busa? engine, and an SV650 look but with the B-King 'bling' added. I guess, to me, it just looks like something that was thrown together... and I just don't like the cans! Oh, and a helmet belongs on a rider's head and not ON THE BIKE!!! I also agree the exhaust is kinda lame-looking.

(bogusLogon @ Mar. 24 2007,08:18)
(WWJD @ Mar. 22 2007,05:52) so... is it REALLY Busa powered?  The NEW Busa engine perhaps?  "Technical  Specs still a closely guarded secret..."

Who told you that?

crazy.gif

(bogusLogon @ Mar. 24 2007,08:18)

If that was true... it would be all over the net by now. Think... Hollywood can't keep their $100m movies off the net, so there's no way a simple fact about a motorcycle can be kept off the net!

Without pics or video... a rumor is just a rumor.

Back